Re: [SOGo] Web-Login not working after upgrading to 2.3.2

  • From: Peter Beck < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Web-Login not working after upgrading to 2.3.2
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 19:04:45 +0200

On 09/17/2015 02:40 PM, Peter Beck wrote:
> So maybe there is some problem within my multi domain setup, this is the
> only difference to the others server setup.

Hi Ludovic,

just found the issue:

first I've commented all domains except a single domain and login to the
webmail was working. Then I've seen in the documentation that
SOGoEnableDomainBasedUID will be ignored with single domain servers, so
I've commented this line - and now login to webmail works for all
domains perfectly ;-)

Sorry for the noise and thanks for your help

Regards
Peter