Re: [SOGo] Server generating multiple event invitations and responses

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Server generating multiple event invitations and responses
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 15:59:26 -0400

On 18/09/2015 15:54, Márcio Merlone wrote:
I am using sogo 2.3.1-1 on ubuntu 14.04. Any progress on this? Pls let me know if you find a real solution.
Lightning is the culprit here. It's ignoring SOGo's autoscheduling capabilities (which is advertised and recognized) and also sends an email, while it shouldn't. This problem started back in Lightning for Thunderbird 24 or something, and is still not fixed.

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: http://inverse.ca
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence