[SOGo] SOGo Web UI and Ldap address book

  • From: Geordie < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo Web UI and Ldap address book
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 11:25:14 -0400

Good Day
I would like to be able to access and store my contacts/addressbook in
Openldap. When using the Sogo web interface, I am able to access the
Personal Address Book and a Collected Address Book.I am unable to
connect to the Global Address Book. The sogo logs tell me I can connect
OPenldap verify my logins. Also when I do a search in ldap via Web2ldap
I am unable to locate any entries for an address book. My login
credentials are there but nothing else. So I must be missing something.
Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
sogo 2.3.2
Here is /etc/sogo/sogo.conf
WOWorkersCount = 10;

// Daemon address and port
WOPort = 127.0.0.1:20000;

// PID file
//WOPidFile = /var/run/sogo/sogo.pid;

// Log file
//WOLogFile = /var/log/sogo/sogo.log;

// IMAP connection pool.
// Your performance will slightly increase, as you won't open a new
// connection for every access to your IMAP server.
// But you will get a lot of simultaneous open connections to your
IMAP // server, so make sure he can handle them.
// For debugging it is reasonable to turn pooling off.
//NGImap4DisableIMAP4Pooling = NO;

SOGoProfileURL =

"mysql://sogo:SFlQQdEmXcOHnntkaPV4ci4L7X5vNU@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/sogo_user_profile";
OCSFolderInfoURL =

"mysql://sogo:SFlQQdEmXcOHnntkaPV4ci4L7X5vNU@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/sogo_folder_info";
OCSSessionsFolderURL =

"mysql://sogo:SFlQQdEmXcOHnntkaPV4ci4L7X5vNU@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/sogo_sessions_folder";
Default language in the web interface SOGoLanguage = English;

// Specify which module to show after login: Calendar, Mail,
Contacts. SOGoLoginModule = Mail;

// Must login with full email address
SOGoForceExternalLoginWithEmail = YES;

// Allow user to change full name and email address.
SOGoMailCustomFromEnabled = YES;

// Enable email-based alarms on events and tasks.
SOGoEnableEMailAlarms = YES;
OCSEMailAlarmsFolderURL =

"mysql://sogo:SFlQQdEmXcOHnntkaPV4ci4L7X5vNU@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/sogo_alarms_folder";

// IMAP server
//SOGoIMAPServer = "imaps://127.0.0.1:143/?tls=YES";
// Local connection is considered as secure by Dovecot.
SOGoIMAPServer = "imap://127.0.0.1:143/";

// SMTP server
SOGoMailingMechanism = smtp;
SOGoSMTPServer = 127.0.0.1;
//SOGoSMTPAuthenticationType = PLAIN;

SOGoSieveServer = sieve://127.0.0.1:4190;
SOGoSieveScriptsEnabled = YES;
SOGoVacationEnabled = YES;
SOGoForwardEnabled = YES;

// Memcached
SOGoMemcachedHost = 127.0.0.1;

// Parameter used to set which usernames require administrative
privileges // over all the users tables. For example, this could be
used to post // events in the users calendar without requiring the
user to configure // his/her ACLs. In this case you will need to
specify those superuser's // usernames like this :
// SOGoSuperUsernames = (<username1>[,<username2>, ...]);
//SOGoSuperUsernames = ();

SOGoTimeZone = "America/Toronto";

SOGoFirstDayOfWeek = 1;

SOGoRefreshViewCheck = every_5_minutes;
SOGoMailReplyPlacement = below;
SOGoMailAuxiliaryUserAccountsEnabled = YES;
SOGoAppointmentSendEMailNotifications = YES;
SOGoFoldersSendEMailNotifications = YES;
SOGoACLsSendEMailNotifications = YES;

SOGoPasswordChangeEnabled = YES;

// Authentication using SQL
/* SQL backend
SOGoUserSources = (
{
type = sql;
id = vmail_mailbox;
viewURL =
"mysql://sogo:SFlQQdEmXcOHnntkaPV4ci4L7X5vNU@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/users";
canAuthenticate = YES;

// Default algorithm used when changing passwords.
userPasswordAlgorithm = ssha;
prependPasswordScheme = YES;

// Use vmail.mailbox as global address book.
// WARNING: This will search all user accounts, not just
accounts // under same domain as login user.
//isAddressBook = YES;
//displayName = "Global Address Book";
}
);
SQL backend */

// Authentication using LDAP

SOGoUserSources = (
{
type = ldap;
hostname = "ldap://127.0.0.1:389";;
baseDN = "o=domains,dc=mail1,dc=internal,dc=network";
//bindAsCurrentUser = YES;
bindDN = "cn=vmailadmin,dc=mail1,dc=internal,dc=network";
bindPassword = "Q8mImkN9jhkcPP6IBdspXfEOdQj8aW";
filter = "objectClass=mailUser AND accountStatus=active AND
enabledService=mail"; scope = SUB;

// The algorithm used for password encryption when changing
// passwords without Password Policies enabled.
// Possible values are: plain, crypt, md5-crypt, ssha.
userPasswordAlgorithm = ssha;

IDFieldName = mail;
bindFields = (mail);
CNFieldName = cn;
// value of UID field must be unique on whole server.
UIDFieldName = mail;
IMAPLoginFieldName = mail;
SearchFieldNames = (cn, sn, displayName, telephoneNumber,
mail, shadowAddress); canAuthenticate = YES;
displayName = "Global Address Book";
id = ldap_auth;
isAddressBook = YES;
}