Re: [SOGo] SOGo update server & nginx

  • From: Stefan Klatt < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo update server & nginx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 02:41:47 +0200

Hello,

has nobody a running nginx configuration with working update script?
I tried a lot of, but I didn't get it to work :-(

Stefan

--
*CaC, Computer and Communication*
Inhaber Stefan Klatt

Tel.: +49-(0)172-6807809
Tel.: +49-(0)69-67808-900
Fax: +49-(0)69-67808-837
Email:

Profil: http://www.cac-netzwerk.de/profil
begin:vcard
fn:Stefan Klatt
n:Klatt;Stefan
org:CaC - Computer and Communication
adr:;;Triftstr. 9;Frankfurt;Hessen;60528;Deutschland
email;internet:

title:End-2-End Senior Network Consultant
tel;fax:+49-69-67808-837
tel;cell:+49-172-6807809
version:2.1
end:vcard

  • Re: [SOGo] SOGo update server & nginx, Stefan Klatt, 09/21/2015