Re: [SOGo] SOGo Web UI and Ldap address book

  • From: Geordie < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo Web UI and Ldap address book
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 20:59:28 -0400

Thanks for the reply Christian
I did a little more poking around which I should have done yesterday to
confirm my suspicion the contact/address book have ended up in Mysql.
So I have a misconfiguration somewhere Here is a snippet of the mysql
dump

LOCK TABLES `sogoh0021b91898a_quick` WRITE;
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `sogoh0021b91898a_quick` DISABLE KEYS */;
INSERT INTO `sogoh0021b91898a_quick` VALUES
('359-55F62600-1-27D51C00.vcf',,NULL,'vcard'),('41D-55F74C00-1-71887800.vcf'

So how does one get this info into ldap?

Thanks
Geordie

On Mon, 21 Sep 2015 13:30:12 +0200
Christian Mack