Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v3.0 beta 1

  • From: Steve Ankeny < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v3.0 beta 1
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 08:47:08 -0400

On 09/21/2015 07:11 AM, Steve Ankeny wrote:
On 08/31/2015 03:51 PM, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
Hello,

After many months of development, Inverse is happy to announce the availability of SOGo v3.0 beta 1.

ran "update|upgrade" successfully ('sope', 'sogo', 'openchange-ocsmanager', etc.)

after running update a second time, I saw the following --

  openchangeproxy openchangeserver

so, I ran the following --

adam@sogo:~$ sudo apt-get install openchangeproxy openchangeserver
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  libnanomsg0 python-memcache
  libnanomsg0 python-memcache
  openchangeproxy openchangeserver
2 upgraded, 2 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 1,008 kB of archives.
After this operation, 646 kB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]

once I chose Y, I received the following error --

=== OpenChange Directory ===
schema_data_add: updates are not allowed: reject request

THAT was because I had the following in my 'smb.conf' --

    ### Configuration required by OpenChange server ###
    #dsb:schema update allowed = true
    #dcerpc endpoint servers = +epmapper, +mapiproxy
    #dcerpc_mapiproxy:server = true
    #dcerpc_mapiproxy:interfaces = exchange_emsmdb, exchange_nsp, exchange_ds_rfr
    ### Configuration required by OpenChange server ###

BEFORE I uncommented 'dsb:scheme update allowed = true' I saw the following --

=== OpenChange Directory ===
schema_data_add: updates are not allowed: reject request

Error adding msExchRecipientTypeDetails and msExchRecipientDisplayType atributes to schema: (53, 'schema_data_add: updates are not allowed: reject request\n')
Unable to find attribute msExchRecipientDisplayType in the schema
Error adding msExchRecipientTypeDetails and msExchRecipientDisplayType to Mail-Recipient schema: (21, "objectclass_attrs: attribute 'mayContain' on entry 'CN=Mail-Recipient,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=smbdomain,DC=com' contains at least one invalid value!")
Error migrating user CN=cbsexports,CN=Users,DC=smbdomain,DC=com: (16, "objectclass_attrs: attribute 'msExchRecipientTypeDetails' on entry 'CN=cbsexports,CN=Users,DC=smbdomain,DC=com' was not found in the schema!"). Skipping user
Error migrating user CN=cbsexports,CN=Users,DC=smbdomain,DC=com: (16, "objectclass_attrs: attribute 'msExchRecipientDisplayType' on entry 'CN=cbsexports,CN=Users,DC=smbdomain,DC=com' was not found in the schema!"). Skipping user
Error migrating user CN=steve,CN=Users,DC=smbdomain,DC=com: (16, "objectclass_attrs: attribute 'msExchRecipientTypeDetails' on entry 'CN=steve,CN=Users,DC=smbdomain,DC=com' was not found in the schema!"). Skipping user
Error migrating user CN=steve,CN=Users,DC=smbdomain,DC=com: (16, "objectclass_attrs: attribute 'msExchRecipientDisplayType' on entry 'CN=steve,CN=Users,DC=smbdomain,DC=com' was not found in the schema!"). Skipping user

[listing each user in the database and ending with "Skipping user"]

Migration of openchange directory done
=== OpenChange DB ===
Migration openchange db done
=== Indexing ===
Nothing to migrate
=== Named Properties ===
Migration MAPIStore named properties backend done
Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.19-0ubuntu6.6) ...
adam@sogo:~$

It appears there WAS data to migrate BEFORE the error, and it's still in the database.

THAT's why I ask the question --

Do I need to simply reprovision OpenChange?

I'm still not able to call 'dcerpc' services from 'smb.conf' and OpenChange is not running properly.