[SOGo] ANN: SOGo v3.0 beta 2

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v3.0 beta 2
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 16:09:12 -0400

Hello, Inverse is happy to announce the availability of SOGo v3.0 beta 2. Many things have been improved in the past three weeks over beta 1. Among the changes, there are: new theme and new toolbars restored the advanced search of messages (chose "Search" from the options menu of a mailbox) improved the look of the calendar views improved the look of the timepicker improved the look of the appointment and tasks editors improved the look of the login page all-day events now visible in calendar views unread count and due tasks badges initial templates for the Administration module fixed display of Calendar module on small screens fixed issue with Angular Material on Firefox other improvements and bug fixes We are of course continuing our progress towards v3 final. Our focus is now on: DnD (moving components, attaching files, etc.) email threading calendar printing - we need to finish polishing the calendar views before adding printing support multiday view finishing the admin module The demo version of SOGo v3 is available from http://demo.sogo.nu/SOGo You can use the username/password "sogo1", "sogo2" and "sogo3". You can also get SOGo v3 as sources or packages from http://www.sogo.nu/downloads/backend_v3.html. Thanks!
--
Ludovic Marcotte

   ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  http://inverse.ca
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence (http://packetfence.org)