Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v3.0 beta 2

  • From: Christian Naumer < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v3.0 beta 2
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 09:02:00 +0200

Hello,
don't know if I should file bug reports for the v3 or do it here on list
as this is work in progress. So I'll just list the points here and file
a report if wanted later.

Calendar:

Week and Month views do not work (nothing happens if clicked). Tried
Firefox and Chromeium on Linux an Firefox on Windows

In the calendar view I can not deselect my own calendar with Firefox.
This works with chromium

The list view of the events (which I think takes up to much space and
should be optional) does not look good if a single event has a very long
title. The starting time and the description then overlap. Probably a
line break would be good here.

Mail:
In the preferences the Email-> "Filter". If I want to edit a filter I
cant select all my folders eg SPAM is filtered to INBOX/SPAM but only
INBOX is selectable (Works in V2 of SOGo). IMAP separator Problem?

This is all I found so far.

Regards

Christian