Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v3.0 beta 2

  • From: FoxNET Support < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v3.0 beta 2
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 09:45:33 +0200

Hello

Great design, I like

Changes in this version, I mean full there or the ways?

Many greetings

Michel

Le 22 sept. 2015 à 22:09, Ludovic Marcotte < > a écrit :

Hello,

Inverse is happy to announce the availability of SOGo v3.0 beta 2.

Many things have been improved in the past three weeks over beta 1. Among the changes, there are:

  • new theme and new toolbars
  • restored the advanced search of messages (chose "Search" from the options menu of a mailbox)
  • improved the look of the calendar views
  • improved the look of the timepicker
  • improved the look of the appointment and tasks editors
  • improved the look of the login page
  • all-day events now visible in calendar views
  • unread count and due tasks badges
  • initial templates for the Administration module
  • fixed display of Calendar module on small screens
  • fixed issue with Angular Material on Firefox
  • other improvements and bug fixes

We are of course continuing our progress towards v3 final. Our focus is now on:

  • DnD (moving components, attaching files, etc.)
  • email threading
  • calendar printing - we need to finish polishing the calendar views before adding printing support
  • multiday view
  • finishing the admin module

The demo version of SOGo v3 is available from http://demo.sogo.nu/SOGo

You can use the username/password "sogo1", "sogo2" and "sogo3". You can also get SOGo v3 as sources or packages from http://www.sogo.nu/downloads/backend_v3.html.