Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v3.0 beta 2

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v3.0 beta 2
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 10:08:46 -0400

On 23/09/2015 10:05, Christian Naumer wrote:
What about the other issue with the filters? I have

NGImap4ConnectionStringSeparator = ".";

and this works as expected in 2.3.2 with the same mailserver. I also can
not create a new Folder in the mail windows. maybe this is related? In
the demo site I can not create new sub folder. Is this just me?
Most likely both issues are related. Haven't looked at that yet.

Thanks,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: http://inverse.ca