Re: [SOGo] Samba backend question

  • From: Martin Simovic < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Samba backend question
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 08:27:19 +0200

Hi

samba-tool has these options, invoke help to list all of them.

--

Dňa 24. 9. 2015, o 1:12, Paul van der Vlis < > napísal:

Hello,

I am trying to use Sogo with Samba backend. I've created a user with
samba-tool and it works for authentication.

But samba-tool does not have options to set the mail address and the
common name. I've changed those settings using ldapmodify, but is this
really the good way to do this?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

https://www.vandervlis.nl/