[SOGo] Mailbox/Account permissions via CLI

  • From: Rodrigo Mello Mattos Habib Gregori < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Mailbox/Account permissions via CLI
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 09:34:05 -0300

Title: Mailbox/Account permissions via CLI

Hello,

   Is there any possibility of managing account permissions via command line? I can manage mailbox sharing permissions via dovecotadm, but what about Calendars and Contacts?

 I ask this because I need a way to set shared-only mailbox permissions via script.

Thanks in advance,

Rodrigo Gregori

  • [SOGo] Mailbox/Account permissions via CLI, Rodrigo Mello Mattos Habib Gregori, 09/24/2015