[SOGo] Calender descriptions problem

  • From: Rainer Ruprechtsberger < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Calender descriptions problem
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 15:08:07 +0200

Hi,

one of our users reported a problem we can't really nail down so I
thought I ask here if someone else came across it too:

Sometimes (as in we can't reproduce it) the last line of the description
of a calender events 'disapears'. The event is saved and when it's
re-openend the last line is missing.

SOGo: 2.3.2-1
TB 31

The sogo logs shows exactly one PUT, so I guess it is removed while
saving. A backup with sogo-tool shows that it is in fact not there and
this is not a problem of displaying it.

We're not aware of any other of our users having this problem but the
reporting user adds a lot of appointments to the calendar and most
likely to hit something that rarly occurs at some point.

Any pointers would be appretiated.

lg,
rupi

--
Rainer Ruprechtsberger
Volkshilfe Oberösterreich

ZVR Zahl: 064371505

Volkshilfe. Wir sind für die Menschen da.