Re: [SOGo] Conflict of running 2 cron tasks every minute

  • From: Christian Mack < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Conflict of running 2 cron tasks every minute
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 16:41:17 +0200

Hello

Am 24.09.2015 um 15:09 schrieb Zhang Huangbin:

>> On Sep 24, 2015, at 2:29 PM, Christian Mack
>> < >
>> wrote:
>>
>> This is a known problem, but harmless, as the lock is not really needed
>> here.
>
> Isn't it better not try to create the lock (as you said, it's not needed)?
> or at least don't show the harmless and useless message? People are scared
> when they see some "error" message.

I agree with you.
But I don't think the developer will do that, because these locks and
the error message are generated from the SOPE library.
SOPE is not only used by SOGo.
In other software those locks are needed and useful.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416