[SOGo] Private appointments and Thunderbird

  • From: Alessandro Briosi < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Private appointments and Thunderbird
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 17:09:41 +0200

Hi all,
just want to verify something.

Is it normal that through Thunderbird I can see details of other's
people calendar events, and through the web I cannot.

The settings (ACL) is set to hide details about calendar events.

I'm the only one using Thunderbird, all the others use the web interface
(afaik), but I'm also the administrator and till now I thought it was
'cause of that.

But connecting via web interface behaviour is not consistent, so maybe
it's a bug.

Sogo is 2.3.2
Integrator is: 31.0.1

Regards,