[SOGo] Outlook question . . .

  • From: Steve Ankeny < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Outlook question . . .
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 16:12:47 -0400

Setting up "new" Outlook 2010 account following the "Outlook Configuration" guide (pg 18)

It's giving me the following error --

"The action cannot be completed.  The name cannot be matched to a name in the address list."

Is this a server error or an Outlook error?  It appears to me to be an Outlook error.

Should the account be setup within Outlook as well as under "Control Panel | Mail"?

I am using all the suggestions on pg 18  Thx

PNG image