Re: [SOGo] Outlook question . . .

  • From: Steve Ankeny < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Outlook question . . .
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 12:46:58 -0400

On 09/25/2015 12:16 PM, Martin Simovic wrote:
Hi

On 25 Sep 2015, at 16:43, Steve Ankeny < > wrote:

I am using MariaDB 10.0.21, Ubuntu Trusty 14.04, Dovecot & Postfix, OpenChange/OCSManager 2.4 What can I do to troubleshoot or resolve this problem?  OpenChange/OCSManager installed after the recent upgrade but when they're initiated by DCERPC calls, they shutdown my Samba AD DC server.

Two questions:

1. What version of Samba do you use?
2. Have you EVER had working Openchange setup?

Best Regards
Martin.

1 --

adam@sogo:~$ sudo apt-cache policy samba
samba:
  Installed: 2:4.1.18+dfsg-3~inverse1
  Candidate: 2:4.1.18+dfsg-3~inverse1
  Version table:
 *** 2:4.1.18+dfsg-3~inverse1 0
        600 http://inverse.ca/ubuntu/ trusty/trusty amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     2:4.1.6+dfsg-1ubuntu2.14.04.9 0
        500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-updates/main amd64 Packages
     2:4.1.6+dfsg-1ubuntu2.14.04.7 0
        500 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty-security/main amd64 Packages
     2:4.1.6+dfsg-1ubuntu2 0
        500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty/main amd64 Packages
adam@sogo:~$

2 --

I have NEVER had a working OpenChange setup.

As I said previously, it ran fine all day yesterday until someone attempted to use Outlook.  And, what I mean by that is, "All the appropriate servers and services ran together until I attempted to setup Outlook."