Re: [SOGo] SOGo/OpenChange and external domain(s)

  • From: Davor Vusir < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo/OpenChange and external domain(s)
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:07:56 +0200

On 2015-09-28 02:12, Harold Fines wrote:
Greetings

I have followed the Openchange cookbook and "SOGo - Installation and
Configuration Guide.pdf" as well as "SOGo Native Microsoft Outlook
Configuration.pdf" to produce a working implementation of Debian, Samba,
Dovecot, Postfix and SOGo. Kudos to all the developers involved in making
these amazing softwares!

My organization is a small non-profit. We are now using Samba as an internal
AD ("org".pri") for our workstations and all is well. The thing is, some of
our users have been using two different external domains ("org.com" and
"otherorg.fi") for our e-mail which is where I am hitting a snag:

Created users (through samba-tool and openchange_newusers) end up with

as their mail address when logging into SOGo which will of
course not work when communicating with external mail addresses.

I tried following "Multi-domains Configuration" from "SOGo - Installation and
Configuration Guide.pdf" and using different user groups as "baseDN" to
separate the users but I still end up with with "org.pri" as their mail
address.

Is it even possible to use different external domains in this setup and if
so: how? I have yet to succeed in assigning/using a single external domain so
any help with be highly appreciated :)

Maybe this will help you forward:
http://drdata.blogg.se/2013/july/get-sogo-iredmail-and-samba-4-ad-ds-in-perfect-harmony.html
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/active.directory.html