RE: {Spam?} Re: [SOGo] SOGo/OpenChange and external domain(s)

  • From: "DurgaPrasad - DatasoftComnet" < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: RE: {Spam?} Re: [SOGo] SOGo/OpenChange and external domain(s)
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 19:07:56 +0530

Dear Harold,
Thanks for your immediate response. Can you confirm if openlap/slapd is also
running/installed in your system? I am trying to install it using just Samba
and no LDAP at all.
Point is Samba is not accepting a Simple bind.

Im getting the following error.
auth: Error: LDAP: binding failed (dn xxxx): Invalid credentials, Simple Bind
Failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

Regards
Durga Prasad
+919849111010