[SOGo] SOGo crashes on users selecting languages other than English

  • From: Harold Fines < >
  • To: Users < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo crashes on users selecting languages other than English
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 22:58:03 +0000 (UTC)

I had to set "SOGoSupportedLanguages = (English);" and "SOGoLanguage = English;", otherwise SOGo would crash if users changed their language (to any other than English) on the login screen and then pressed "Preferences". Logs show:

<NSException: 0x7facc3418b60> NAME:NSRangeException REASON:Index 19 is out of range 19 (in 'objectAtIndex:') INFO:{Array = (*** lots of calendar categories in the selected language ***); Count = 19; Index = 19; }

Although SOGo no longer crashes I am still having problems, if users try to save any changes in "Preferences" they get a popup saying

Warning

Service temporarily unavailable

Changes are not saved but otherwise things are working fine.

  • [SOGo] SOGo crashes on users selecting languages other than English, Harold Fines, 09/29/2015