[SOGo] Bug in lightning for the invite attendee information from SOGo

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Bug in lightning for the invite attendee information from SOGo
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 15:35:17 -0400 (EDT)

Dear SOGo users,
I use Thunderbird 38.2, lightning 4.0.2.1 under windows and SOGO server 2.3.0.
In the invite attendee windows of lightning when I invite people having "free
busy" information accessible in their SOGo calendar (I use CALDAV) I can only
see for less than a second the availability information for the invited
persons (even mine is not visible)
The information is shown for a very short time and then disappear.
If I move the date of the event, it appends some time that the availability
information become visible for some of the invited people.

If I do the same for freebusy information coming from ZIMBRA/CALDAV or from
google calendar, the problem is note present.

I am able to reproduce this bug on many windows PC having the same
configuration.

Any idea where it could come from ?
Regards
Florent

  • [SOGo] Bug in lightning for the invite attendee information from SOGo, florent.boucher, 09/29/2015