Re: [SOGo] Incremental Migration

  • From: "Infoo Matic" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Incremental Migration
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 23:36:10 +0200

I would use postfix as my main server. If postfix does not find a mail
address when looking up on the sogo server then it should relay to the
exchange server.
The exchange server uses postfix as relay: postfix decides again whether the
mail should be kept within the sogo server or should be relayed back to
exchange.

Had a similar setup when I migrated a customer away from IBM Lotus Domino,
hope this helps.

regards,
infoomatic

On Wednesday, September 30, 2015 20:41 CEST, Gerald Brandt
< >