[SOGo] Re: OpenChange/OCSManager

  • From: "Christian M. Jensen" < >
  • To: Harold Fines < >,
  • Subject: [SOGo] Re: OpenChange/OCSManager
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 13:42:50 +0100

Hello Harold.

sending this to the list as it belongs there.

the issue you refer to i fixed by reinstalling every thing, and making sure every thing about samba was working
i *think* the reason it wasn't working, were related to acl on the that node since shared folders in samba did not work.

that's all i can say, it worked after reinstalling the server.

Regards
Christian Jensen