Re: [SOGo] importing a calendar from sogo-tool backup to an other user?

  • From: Marc Patermann < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] importing a calendar from sogo-tool backup to an other user?
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 16:09:35 +0100

Hi,

Am 26.10.2015 um 14:56 Uhr schrieb Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator:
I have a sogo-tool backup of an user from which I need one calendar to
be restored to the sogo account of an other existing user.

Is this possible?
the backup file are plain text (JSON IMHO).
To edit and merge two backup file seems doable, if one takes a little bit of time to understand the content of the files.
Never tried it though.

Marc