Aw: [SOGo] SOGo and Outlook and samba 4 AD

  • From: "Daniel Müller" < >
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Aw: [SOGo] SOGo and Outlook and samba 4 AD
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 12:29:04 +0100

As far As I can say "openchange/samba" needs to be the boss. Member Server will not work.

Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2015 um 08:46 Uhr
Von: "Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator" < >
Betreff: [SOGo] SOGo and Outlook and samba 4 AD
Hi,

just a short question:

To use Outlook with SOGo I do need the samba/OpenChange features
installed? (Share calendars etc ...)

Can I use an existing Samba 4 AD installation for that? (Or add the sogo
samba as an member?)

BTW: Some information on http://wiki.sogo.nu/MS%20Outlook is outdated

E.g. iCal4OL is not sold anymore.

Regards and thanks for feedback. Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82420
E-Mail

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Thomas Schadt