[SOGo] cardDAV "OSX EI Capitan" problems

  • From: " " < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] cardDAV "OSX EI Capitan" problems
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 21:36:36 +0100

Hello *,

I was used to have my address book with my Mac and sogo/carDAV but from the last Mac Upgrade to "OS X EI Capitan" it seems my cardDAV is not working anymore. I see the the error

"CoreDAVHTTPStatusErrorDomain error 405"

Does someone of you is so kind to tell me if using cardDAV with "OS X EI Capitain" and sogo 2.3.2 is able to work?

thank you very much

cheers

Giovanni

  • [SOGo] cardDAV "OSX EI Capitan" problems, , 10/30/2015