Re: [SOGo] cardDAV "OSX EI Capitan" problems

  • From: " " < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] cardDAV "OSX EI Capitan" problems
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 08:51:17 +0100

I fixed the problem. It is an apple bug.

I found the solution here

https://netfuture.ch/2013/07/automatic-sogo-configuration-for-ios-iphoneipad-and-macosx-and-more/

On 30/10/15 21:36,

wrote:
Hello *,

I was used to have my address book with my Mac and sogo/carDAV but from the last Mac Upgrade to "OS X EI Capitan" it seems my cardDAV is not working anymore. I see the the error

"CoreDAVHTTPStatusErrorDomain error 405"

Does someone of you is so kind to tell me if using cardDAV with "OS X EI Capitain" and sogo 2.3.2 is able to work?

thank you very much

cheers

Giovanni

  • [SOGo] cardDAV "OSX EI Capitan" problems, , 10/30/2015
    • Re: [SOGo] cardDAV "OSX EI Capitan" problems, , 10/31/2015