[SOGo] Upgrade from 2.2.17 to 2.3.3a

  • From: Kai-Uwe Rommel < >
  • To: "SOGo mailinglist" < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Upgrade from 2.2.17 to 2.3.3a
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 15:32:21 +0100

Hello,

I am still trying to upgrade. The post install upgrade script fails:

[root@srv sogo-2.3.3a]# sudo -u sogo sh ./sql-update-2.2.17_to_2.3.0-mysql.sh
Couldn't fetch OCSFolderInfoURL value, aborting

What do I need to fix this? I simply do not understand what this error
means.

Also:
[root@srv sogo-2.3.3a]# sudo -u sogo sogo-tool dump-defaults
{
    FirstDayOfWeek = 1;
    OCSFolderInfoURL = "mysql://dovecot:xxxxxxx@127.0.0.1:3306/mail/sogo_folder_info";
    OCSSessionsFolderURL = "mysql://dovecot:xxxxxxx@127.0.0.1:3306/mail/sogo_session_folder";
    SOGoACLsSendEMailNotifications = YES;
    SOGoAppointmentSendEMailNotifications = YES;
    SOGoAuthenticationMethod = SQL;

Am I right with my assumption that this script needs to run under the
sogo user account? This is not written anywhere but I thought it would
be logical ... it does not work as root either.

These parameters are all configured in the .GNUstepDefaults file.
Why is the script not finding them?

Kai-Uwe Rommel

Telefon+Mobil +49 89 32468-120

ARS Computer und Consulting GmbH,
http://www.ars.de
Ridlerstrasse 37, 80339 Muenchen, Deutschland

Individuelle Softwareentwicklung, Beratung und Projekte
IBM Software, IBM Lizenzmanagement
IT-Infrastrukturservices

Handelsregister Muenchen, HRB 101829, USt-ID: DE 155 068 909
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michael Arbesmeier, Kai-Uwe Rommel, Roland Schock, Joachim Gucker