[SOGo]

  • From: "Pyromanci ." < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo]
  • Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 10:18:12 -0500

Hello,

I've been trying to get an installation of openchange and sogo working
with a samba 4 AD DC. I finally got it to the point where i could log
in and start sending emails (through the webmail interface).

However when you click send. It appeared as though nothing happened.
Though the buttons up top were no longer clickable. When i opened up
chromes developer console. I did see the request go out and a response
of "{"status": "success"}" when send was clicked. Though the window
does nothing.

I can confirm that the email does in fact go out. So i'm left
wondering if there is something in the javascript that is not
functioning properly.

Does anyone have any ideas?

  • [SOGo], Pyromanci ., 02/29/2016