Re:[SOGo]

  • From: "Pyromanci ." < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re:[SOGo]
  • Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 10:51:16 -0500

Sorry for not including those. I really didn't think they would be
needed. Since the emails are going out and it appears to only be a
issue with the web interface.

Server information:
Sogo Version: 2.3.8-1.centos6
OS: CentOS release 6.7 (Final)
Kernel: 2.6.32-573.18.1.el6.x86_64
/* SMTP server configuration */
SOGoMailingMechanism = smtp;
SOGoSMTPServer = 127.0.0.1:25;

Webclient Information:
OS: Windows 10
Chrome version: 48.0.2564.116 m (no extensions or plugins enabled)

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 10:40 AM, Christian Mack
< >
wrote:
> Am 29.02.2016 um 16:18 schrieb Pyromanci .:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've been trying to get an installation of openchange and sogo working
>> with a samba 4 AD DC. I finally got it to the point where i could log
>> in and start sending emails (through the webmail interface).
>>
>> However when you click send. It appeared as though nothing happened.
>> Though the buttons up top were no longer clickable. When i opened up
>> chromes developer console. I did see the request go out and a response
>> of "{"status": "success"}" when send was clicked. Though the window
>> does nothing.
>>
>> I can confirm that the email does in fact go out. So i'm left
>> wondering if there is something in the javascript that is not
>> functioning properly.
>>
>> Does anyone have any ideas?
>>

> Which sogo version?
> Which OS?
> Which sogo.conf settings for SMTP?
>

> Kind regards,
> Christian Mack
>
> --
> Christian Mack
> Universität Konstanz
> Kommunikations-, Informations-, Medienzentrum (KIM)
> Abteilung Basisdienste
> 78457 Konstanz
> +49 7531 88-4416

  • [SOGo], Pyromanci ., 02/29/2016