[SOGo] Forwarded mails in Attachment

  • From: "Andreas Gebetsroither" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Forwarded mails in Attachment
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 12:12:32 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca A1799C811EC

I have problems with openchange.

If someone is sending us mails as attachment (.eml format), in TB (imap) it is showen as attachment, in sogoweb it is in the body and no attachment is there and in outlook with mapi i don't even see a attachment or the mail in the body.

I hope i haven't written this too confusing.

With the new ZEG it´s also not working, but with the Zentyal Server everything is ok.

I guess this is a bug in newer versions.
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Best Regards Andreas Gebetsroither SPS - Technik GmbH

www.sps.at

  • [SOGo] Forwarded mails in Attachment, Andreas Gebetsroither, 03/30/2016