Re: [SOGo] Mail alias et Appointment

  • From: "Thomas VIDAL" ( ) < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Mail alias et Appointment
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 02:53:05 -0400
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca C0CC4CC2ECB
  • Feedback-id: QJSGHQYRA_0KJpM_m0mtmzT908cMk4Q2e158i4VtMDQxWfsIvvhvrXdfCZe4wUie0uEDLiLTIsIcpQepe66WoQ==:Ext:ProtonMail

Dear all,

Does no answer means this is impossible ?

I read in some web pages that with an alias people have a choice when they are sending an email between "real email address" or alias to send the email with. In my case I have no choice. Is it related ?

Many thanks for your help....

All the best

Thomas