Re: [SOGo] Mail alias et Appointment

  • From: "[DATABEILLE] Julien PAQUIT" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Mail alias et Appointment
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 13:08:21 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 5B977CC3121

As I am not a coder, I only see workarounds, but none will make the process fast and easy.

My best bet is make your mail server rewrite e-mails by replacing aliases by the correct destination.

But that will fake the original invitation and confuse the "free/busy" context.

What I would do personaly? I would stop to use aliases or ask my mates to send invitations to the right e-mail address if they really need an answer.

Julien PAQUIT // +33 (0)7 82 455 855
DATABEILLE, Votre Architecte de Données
www.databeille.com