Re: [SOGo] Mail alias et Appointment

  • From: "Christian Mack" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Mail alias et Appointment
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 13:56:47 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 7251BCC329F

Hello

Am 30.03.2016 um 10:01 schrieb "Thomas VIDAL"
( ):

> I have a mail account
> ,
> and created also an alias
>
> Sogo is using Mysql.
> When a staff member send an appointment to
>
> I can't add this
> appointment to my calendar because my Sogo account is
>
> Is there a way to allow this ??

You could add another column in your MySQL table for this alias and
enhance your SOGoUserSource accordingly

Example:
1) Add column aliasMail in MySQL
2) fill it for your account with
" "
3) Add the following line to your SOGoUserSources
MailFieldNames = ( "mail","aliasMail");

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz