Re: [SOGo] Mail alias et Appointment

  • From: "Thomas VIDAL" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Mail alias et Appointment
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 08:19:00 -0400
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca D952ECC31E2
  • Feedback-id: QJSGHQYRA_0KJpM_m0mtmzT908cMk4Q2e158i4VtMDQxWfsIvvhvrXdfCZe4wUie0uEDLiLTIsIcpQepe66WoQ==:Ext:ProtonMail

Dear Julien,

Many thanks for your answer.
I will investigate in filtering and rewriting.

Thanks again.

Thomas

--
<<--- Envie de cheval : http://www.caval-quinta.fr/ --->

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.