[SOGo] Disabling isAddressBook has no effect

  • From: "Bastian Bleker" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Disabling isAddressBook has no effect
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 14:40:08 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 3F216CC432A

Hi,

I’ve change my sogo.conf from “isAddressBook = YES;” to “isAddressBook = NO;"
but this seems to have no effect.
I still get autocompletion for all my addresses in the web ui.
Do I need to clear a cache or did I miss something else?

Kind regards,
Bastian Bleker