Re: [SOGo] Disabling isAddressBook has no effect

  • From: "Emilio Fonseca" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Disabling isAddressBook has no effect
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 10:47:54 -0300
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca AFBDECC4569

Hi Bastian,

Try /etc/init.d/memcached restart.

Best regards.

Em 31-03-2016 10:33, Bastian Bleker
( )
escreveu:
I’ve restarted sogo, did a server reboot and upgrade sogo to v3 but nothing
helped

On 31 Mar 2016, at 15:18, Christian Mack
( )

< >
wrote:

Hello

Am 31.03.2016 um 14:40 schrieb Bastian Bleker
( ):
I’ve change my sogo.conf from “isAddressBook = YES;” to “isAddressBook = NO;"
but this seems to have no effect.
I still get autocompletion for all my addresses in the web ui.
Do I need to clear a cache or did I miss something else?

You have to restart SOGo for that to take effect.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416