Re: [SOGo] Disabling isAddressBook has no effect

  • From: "Bastian Bleker" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Disabling isAddressBook has no effect
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 17:11:28 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 68A7ACC3CC5

Still no luck
I also removed the complete UserSource from my config, restartet sogo,
checked that i cant login anymore, added the UserSource, restarted sogo but
it didnt help at all.

Btw my server is running ubuntu 14.04 and this is my sogo.conf (i changed the
db credentials and other sensitiv information):

{

SOGoProfileURL =
"postgresql://sogo:sogo@localhost:5432/sogo/sogo_user_profile";
OCSFolderInfoURL =
"postgresql://sogo:sogo@localhost:5432/sogo/sogo_folder_info";
OCSSessionsFolderURL =
"postgresql://sogo:sogo@localhost:5432/sogo/sogo_sessions_folder";

/* Mail */
SOGoSieveServer = sieve://127.0.0.1:4190;

/* Authentication */
SOGoPasswordChangeEnabled = YES;

SOGoUserSources =
(
{
type = sql;
id = directory;
viewURL = "postgresql://vmail:password@127.0.0.1:5432/vmail/sogo_view";
canAuthenticate = YES;
isAddressBook = NO;
userPasswordAlgorithm = ssha512;
}
);

/* Web Interface */
SOGoPageTitle = “My Mail";
SOGoVacationEnabled = YES;

/* General */
SOGoLanguage = German;
SOGoTimeZone = Europe/Berlin;
SOGoSuperUsernames =
( );
// This is an array - keep the parens!

/* Security */
SOGoMaximumFailedLoginCount = 5;
SOGoMaximumFailedLoginInterval = 30;
SOGoFailedLoginBlockInterval = 300;
SOGoMaximumMessageSubmissionCount = 20;
SOGoMaximumRecipientCount = 50;
SOGoMaximumSubmissionInterval = 30;
SOGoMessageSubmissionBlockInterval = 300;

/* Calendar */
SOGoCalendarEventsDefaultClassification = CONFIDENTIAL;
}