[SOGo] Cannot click on Emails, contacts etc. in SOGo web interface

  • From: " " < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Cannot click on Emails, contacts etc. in SOGo web interface
  • Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 08:23:28 +0000
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 918AAB98B96

Hello!

I have a problem with the SOGo web interface (version 3.0.2). I cannot click on any entries, like emails or contacts. This means, that from the web interface, I cannot read mails or browse contacts. If I click, nothing happens. It does not seem to register it.

Is there a way to fix this or is that a bug that occurs for more people?

Kind regards,
Adrian