Re: [SOGo] How to apply the fix for the Bug 0003571 Apple mobile devices not displaying EAS multipart mail correctly

  • From: "Ian McMichael" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] How to apply the fix for the Bug 0003571 Apple mobile devices not displaying EAS multipart mail correctly
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 09:37:44 +0100
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 95DD4B9A325

On 04/04/16 23:13, "cafesato" (fsalas@novanet.network) wrote:
I apologize for this question that could be so easy for some of you, but I
would like yo to help me how to apply the fixing for: 0003571

Generally, if you would like to test a fix before the release it is included in you need to run the nightly builds. These should not be considered production ready (as they're pre-release) but have been of a very high standard historically. You can find the instructions for updating your repositories to the nightlies at:

DEB: http://sogo.nu/nc/support/faq/article/how-to-install-sogo-on-ubuntu-2.html
RPM: http://sogo.nu/nc/support/faq/article/how-to-install-a-nightly-version-through-yum-2.html

Hope this helps?