Re: [SOGo] SOGo Impossible Installation

  • From: "Juan Pablo Lorier" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo Impossible Installation
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 07:38:02 -0300
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 10EAFB8FA9F

Hi,

I’ve been where you stand, I tried to install SOGo for the first time back at
2.7 version. There the documentation was even worse and there were cross
dependencies like “if you don’t use samba4 you can’t connect outlook via
openchange”, now I don’t see that kind of limitation so I’m trying on Centos
7 with FreeIPA as Auth, you may use either openldap or freeipa and get rid of
the samba dependency (don’t know if you need it for openchange).
I’ll open another thread for my install as SOGo si not starting wither
logging anything even in debug mode… so yes installation is a mess and I’d
think that maybe it’s intended so you may buy support. It’s not the first
project to do that kind of things.
You may also use iRedMail to setup, but in my case, I don’t want to use
another software with a different stack just to install SOGo.
Regards