Re: [SOGo] SOGo Impossible Installation

  • From: "Juan Pablo Lorier" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo Impossible Installation
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 11:57:46 -0300
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 4923BD66D19

You where right, it was about SOGo documentation. it’s fine but incomplete. I
agree, lots of projects as by far worst documentation, but been better than
them shouldn’t be the aim.
I think you made no noice, just gave your point of view as everyone and
that’s part of our community job :-)
Regards,