[SOGo] searching the full text of events exposes hidden data

  • From: "Marc Patermann" ( ) < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] searching the full text of events exposes hidden data
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 17:25:15 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 29631D6901B

Hi,

if I subscribe to another calendar, where my rights are "see Date and Time" and then searches in the WebGUI for something in the full text of the events, then there are positive results shown, even though I cannot see the actual text!

This is with version 2.3.0.

I think this is a serious bug in the WebGUI.
Is it fixed in later versions?

Marc