Re: [SOGo] [issue 3619] searching the full text of events exposes hidden data

  • From: "Marc Patermann" ( ) < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] [issue 3619] searching the full text of events exposes hidden data
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 08:44:11 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 18BFCDAA78C

Hi,

Am 06.04.2016 um 17:25 Uhr schrieb Marc Patermann ( ):
if I subscribe to another calendar, where my rights are "see Date and
Time" and then searches in the WebGUI for something in the full text of
the events, then there are positive results shown, even though I cannot
see the actual text!

This is with version 2.3.0.

I think this is a serious bug in the WebGUI.
Is it fixed in later versions?
I created a bug yesterday
http://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=3619

Today it is fixed. That's quick, thank you!

The fix is announced for 3.0.3.
Will it be released for 2.3.x as well?

Marc