[SOGo] SOGO 3.0.2 Can not create event in calendar

  • From: " " < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGO 3.0.2 Can not create event in calendar
  • Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 03:47:16 -0400

Hello,

I download the nightly version 3.0.2 sogo and sope49 including one for mysql.
I imported the mysql database to the current version of Sogo (2.3.2) in a new
mariaDB database
For mail, no apparent problem.
But for the calendar, when I modify an existing event, I still see the old
event. If I look at the corresponding mysql tables, I see the table .... sogo
is changed but the same sogo ..._ quick table still has the old values.
Similarly when I create a new event, it is not displayed. In mysql, the new
event is in the table .... but not in sogo sogo quick ...._
But if I change a repeating event occurrence, everything is correct.

Are these known issues?
Or have I missed a step?
Thank you in advance,

Best regards

Brigitte Marchiset

CentOS 7, Firefox 38.7.0, mariaDB 5.5.47