Re: [SOGo] How do I know which update script I have to call?

  • From: "Steve Ankeny" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] How do I know which update script I have to call?
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 10:21:25 -0400
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca F3334DA9219

read pg 58-59 of the documentation

If it was working before upgrade, no script is needed.

On 04/29/2016 08:22 AM, Michael Vogel
( )
wrote:
Hi!

Sometimes there seems to be a need to run database update scripts after
SOGo was updated. My problem is that I never know if or which of theses
scripts I had to call.

Mostly I really don't know the old SOGo version. For example: I just
updated and I'm now on 2.3.1. I don't know if I have to call the script
"sql-update-2.2.17_to_2.3.0-mysql.sh".

Is there any script that I haven't found by now that simply does a check
for the current database schema and does all needed changes?

Michael