[SOGo] Very initial question

  • From: "Christoph Kuhnert" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Very initial question
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 14:52:32 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 9E927DACEB8

Hi Everybody

I hope it’s ok to ask this here.

Trying to install sogo in a headless Ubuntu 14.04 server.
The server is running in a parallels Virtual machine.

Firewall of Ubuntu Server is disabled.

I have a fresh installation of 14.04 and install Sogo (via apt-get).

It installs without error messages and is running (service sogo status).

How can I now access Sogo?

http:/</IP>/sogo doesn’t work.

I can’t do http://localhost/sogo (as written in the documentation) because I don’t have a browser.

Let’s say: I am stuck before it even started.

This is a pretty simple question.
But it's correct that I should ask such questions here, because there is no forum or similar that I can check for simple beginners questions, right?
I usually do that to try and help myself.

In any way: every hint into the right direction would be very much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Chris