Re: [SOGo] How do I know which update script I have to call?

  • From: "Michael Vogel" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] How do I know which update script I have to call?
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 15:27:40 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca DD0D8EC0E7D

Am 29.04.16 um 16:21 schrieb Steve Ankeny
( ):
> read pg 58-59 of the documentation

It only tells:

"This section describes what needs to be done when upgrading to the
current version of SOGo from the previous release."

For example: When I'm not totally sure that my previous version was
version 2.3.0 and not 2.2.8 then I don't have a clue if I have to call
the script or not.

> If it was working before upgrade, no script is needed.

Is it called automatically during the upgrade or why wouldn't the script
beeing needed in that case?

Michael