Re: [SOGo] Very initial question

  • From: "Steve Ankeny" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Very initial question
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 09:29:48 -0400
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 889D1EC0F61

Have you followed the documentation?

http://sogo.nu/support/index.html#/documentation

For instance, have you installed Apache2 on your headless server?

Generally, you install SOGo (and other software) on one machine and access it from another (with a browser)  Once you've installed a mail server (Dovecot/Postfix), you can access it with Thunderbird or Outlook 2013

See the documentation.