Re: [SOGo] Very initial question

  • From: "robb" ( ) < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Very initial question
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 15:38:16 +0200
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mail.inverse.ca 20704EC10B3

Isn't it so that the URL for the webinterface is case sensitive?
Try http(s)://<ip of server>/SOGo

regards,
robb

Op 29-04-16 om 14:52 schreef Christoph Kuhnert ( ):
Hi Everybody

I hope it’s ok to ask this here.

Trying to install sogo in a headless Ubuntu 14.04 server.
The server is running in a parallels Virtual machine.

Firewall of Ubuntu Server is disabled.

I have a fresh installation of 14.04 and install Sogo (via apt-get).

It installs without error messages and is running (service sogo status).

How can I now access Sogo?
http:/</IP>/sogo doesn’t work.
I can’t do http://localhost/sogo (as written in the documentation) because I don’t have a browser.
Let’s say: I am stuck before it even started.
This is a pretty simple question. But it's correct that I should ask such questions here, because there is no forum or similar that I can check for simple beginners questions, right? I usually do that to try and help myself.
In any way: every hint into the right direction would be very much appreciated.

Kind Regards

believed to be clean. --

https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists

believed to be clean.